If you’ve applied to our COVID-19 Business Continuity Scheme, then it’s important that we get your free eCommerce site built and launched as quickly and efficiently as possible.
So we need you to help us help you.
You know your business best so we need a few things from you to get started:
- Company Logo
- Contact details and company number
- Product Data (titles, descriptions, images etc) – download this spreadsheet
- Domain Name
- Terms & Conditions, Delivery Policy etc – we can help
- Create an Account on our Sign Up page – check your email for access
- In the admin area, visit the link to enter your card details – these will only be billed AFTER the 3 months free subscription period
We understand that eCommerce is new to many people, so have a number of support articles that will help you familiarise yourself with some of the terminology, in particular:
There is more to read at our Knowledgebase but you don’t need to worry about those right now – we’ll be doing most of the hard work for you.
Once we have all of your required information, we can begin.
We will be in touch at certain points in the project to make sure we are representing your business in the best way, and to get you live and trading as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us via the Live Chat, or email email@example.com.