Option 1Shopit Payments
- Our partner Elavon offers an exclusive lifetime low rate for all customers of just 1.2% + 9p
- setup or monthly fees apply
Option 2Shopit Payments
- Our payments partner Retail Merchant Services offers an exclusive lifetime low rate for all customers of just 1.5% + 15p
- no setup or monthly fees
- Shopify only rewards bigger customers with gateway rates (drops to 1.9% then 1.6%) but still charges 20p for every transaction
- Paypal only rewards bigger customers with lower gateway rates, yet consistently charges 20p per transaction
- BigCommerce offer slightly lower rates but are still unfairly tiered towards bigger customers
A snapshot of some key questions – you can also submit your own
Why are your gateway rates so cheap?
Our Shopit Payments partners believe in what we are trying to do - enable more people to easily and affordably sell online. Elavon and Retail Merchant Services have both backed Shopit by offering very low rates to everyone, irrespective of turnover.
Can I sell to different currencies?
Yes. Both Shopit Payment gateway partners offer the ability to sell in over 100 currencies worldwide, paying out to you in any of 16 major currencies.
How fast can I get hold of my funds?
You can withdraw your cleared funds within 24 hours if required. There may be a small cost to do so (speak to your chosen provider).
Can I cancel at any time?
Once signed up with a payment gateway, you are subject to their contractual terms and conditions, which differ. You will need to check with your chosen gateway.
We have a shop, can you do ePOS hardware?
Yes. Shopit is already perfect for those who want to combine selling online with selling in store, and our payment gateway partners can also get you setup with hardware and great 'in person' rates
Where do I see my transactions?
The payment gateways will give you direct access to their own transactions portal where you can see all accounts. You will also see your paid orders in the Shopit admin from all sales channels created